6. A brief description of the site of practice teaching

History of Calumpit National High School 



Calumpit National High School 











REFLECTION

Calumpit National High School for me is one of the schools in Calumpit that have a quality education. The reason why I choose Calumpit National High School as my cooperating school is because it can help me to give more knowledge in my practice teaching and also to become a better educator in the future.
In Calumpit National High School, when I was a student there some facilities are not available. But we all know that everything has changed. There was an improvement like many two-story buildings, the audio visual room and many more. When I was a high school student there I think that school has only one computer room but now there are 2 computer rooms.

The school has a good environment and it is clean, the ambiance of the school is also good. The students is also comfortable because for example in their rooms there are 35-40 students only. So they are not crowded. We all know that if the school or classroom are well ventilated the students are motivated to learn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7. Examples of lesson plans used (Semi-detailed)

4. Prayer of a student teacher / Credo