10. Best lesson plan using the creative strategy with the complete set of materials

Best lesson plan




Complete set of materials 







REFLECTION 

I choose this lesson plan as my best lesson plan it is about the Diskriminasyon sa mga lalaki, babae at LGBT. For me all the lesson plan is the best because it will give time and effort to do. But we have to choose one that says the best. I think it is the best because when I used this lesson plan I know that the students can caught up easily because when the lesson plan is simple yet understandable and we can say it the best when we attain the objectives in that lesson. 

I’m so thankful to my cooperating teacher because she teach me what is the best thing to do and to correct my mistakes that I’ve done in my lesson plan. Doing the lesson plan is not easy because we should think what the best objectives is and fit for all the learners. Also the motivation as a student teacher we must think the best motivation so in that way students are participating and they are not be bored.  In the content of the lesson plan we must be elaborated to easily understand. For the evaluation I use the identification because it is one of the nice way to recall what we’ve discussed to them. Also I learned from my cooperating teacher that when we give an assignment when must give not only one reference for the answers. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7. Examples of lesson plans used (Semi-detailed)

4. Prayer of a student teacher / Credo

6. A brief description of the site of practice teaching