11. Sample of learner's work and feedback


Learner's work






Feedback of the learner's




Sample works

I’m so happy because I can see that even in a short period of time that given to them to do the slogan. They give their best and effort to the activity. Not just simple but it is so creative. I know that the works of my students are good but I have to choose some of them. In their works I can see that they can apply the lesson to the activity.

Feedback

Many of my students based on their feedback they appreciated all my efforts in teaching. Some of them says that I’m not only a teacher but a sister also, although I am close to them but I know my limitation as their student teacher. I also learned from my students. One of my problem when I am student teacher is my voice, student says that my voice is low, despite of that problem I give my best to understand my lesson even my voice is low. Students says that I have no favoritism because for me they are all the best. Sometimes honestly I am strict when I’m discussing in front of the class I don’t want any interruption does not related to the lesson. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7. Examples of lesson plans used (Semi-detailed)

4. Prayer of a student teacher / Credo

6. A brief description of the site of practice teaching