15. A professional development plan or career plan

My Career Plan 

I already have a goals after my studies at Bulacan State University and earn my Bachelor’s Degree in Education. I will find a job. I will apply in a private school and if I have my own salary I will help my family.






When I’m in the period of teaching in a private school I will have time to review for the Licensure Examination Test because I promise to my family that I will do my best to pass the examination. After I pass the examination I will apply in public school. I promise to do my best and have a dedication in my profession that I take. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7. Examples of lesson plans used (Semi-detailed)

4. Prayer of a student teacher / Credo

6. A brief description of the site of practice teaching